Blog Archive

Friday, October 25, 2019

The Softer Side of Halloween


It's less than a week til Halloween and I thought I would use my last Halloween post to share some decorating idea's with you guys.   


I have always enjoyed the softer side of Halloween decorations.......nothing too scary for me!


Sometimes I just add a touch of Halloween to an existing vignette,   so even though it's pretty close to Halloween you still have time to do add some simple touches to your home.

Just scroll down and see if anything catches your eye......














If you still needed some Halloween inspiration ....I hope you were able to find an idea or two that you could use!


I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back soon!



10 comments:

  1. Penny, I love all your softer touches . You have the cutest dining area...you can look out the pretty windows. Love the white owl . The tea set too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those plaid pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home. Everything is decorated so pretty! Regina xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny I love all the ruffles and lace you add to your decor. The plaid pumpkins are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penny, How cute everything is looking. I love the sweet little witch, plaid pumpkins, white owl, black tea set with pink roses and etc. These sweet little touch make it charming and not scary. The little kitchen witch needs to hang around with the cow and owl. They could be the owl and pussy cat that went to sea; only see what's new in Penny's kitchen or wherever.
    Well, it's very cold, icy, and snowy as we had snow in Northern Colorado yesterday and last night. I am afraid Winter is upon us, bah, humbug!!!! If I can stay home and watch the snow fall, I love it, but when you have to drive to work in the dark and streets are not plowed, it is not fun.
    Enjoy your Fall weather.
    Thank you for the great ideas. Love, love, love and love it again, all your wonderful decorations.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Love how you added Halloween touches to your existing decor!! Everything looks so pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen Halloween look so Pretty! So much detail and thought goes into each vignette, as always! Love the spider with all the lacy "spiderweb" doilies, plates, etc. And so many sweet pumpkin choices! I don't like normal Halloween decorations, but this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such gorgeous Halloween décor! I love the colors.
    Thank you for linking w us at Creative Muster! Pinned this! xoxo Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate a softer understated approach to Halloween decor. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!