Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Mid Summer Kitchen Tour


I have to accept the fact that summer will be coming to an end soon,   so I wanted to give the kitchen one last nod to summer before it will be time to decorate for fall.....and then,   Christmas.    2021 is just flying by isn't it! 


I printed a few of the many images that came in my July kit from the very talented Kerryanne and added them to the existing decor in the kitchen. 


The garden girls in the kit are adorable and I just clipped them in place card holders and tucked them into existing vignettes around the kitchen......







I did something a little different with this garden girl.....I attached her to a framed piece of fabric by using double sided tape.   I used a couple of pieces of tape stuck together to give the images a 3D affect.


I used magnetic tape on the back of these images to create a vignette on my fridge...



I added some of the images to my photo gallery that I have hanging on a vintage bird cage holder.





And lastly I created a vignette in the Hoosier with some of the images.


If you missed the tutorial post I made using the images to make a Picking Garden centerpiec for this section of the counter I have a link to it where I share all the details.......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-picking-garden-created-in-kitchen.html


Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my Mid Summer Kitchen Tour.....hugs





















 

2 comments:

  1. I love those garden girls. So sweet, reminds me of that quilt pattern with the girls and their parasols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden girls are delightful! I love how you used them.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!