Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Valentine Dining Room


I've done more decorating for Valentine's Day this year than I intended to,  but I've enjoyed doing it and that's what matters!   


I decorated the family dining room and thought I'd share it with you guys.     

I created a sweet nest in a big metal bowl for my Valentine bird.         


I had forgot about this Valentine table runner that I made several years ago and found it by accident mixed in with some other stuff in the linen closet.    I have to be very careful to put things back where they go or they tend to get lost....does that happen to anyone else?


I made the runner using Mary Engelbreit fabric and then switched to a floral cottage print fabric and yellow lace to create a long ruffle at the end of the runner


After I had finished decorating the table,   I moved on to the deconstructed sofa and side tables under the window.




 

Now for the other side.....
   
  



I love the floor plan of our home so much.    You can see into the kitchen from the family living / dining room.   And from the kitchen you can see past the family room clear into the sun room.




I wanted to share another peek at the built in lit cabinet in the family room.   If you missed my post with all the details and close ups,  here is a link to that post......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/01/valentines-day-flower-bar.html

Have a great day! 



 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! Hope your Sunday is going well. Oh, I just love your pretty family room. Your table runner is darling and I thought that was some Mary Englebreit fabric - so cute! I used to adore her things. Your little nest for your pink bird is darling! Everything you do always turns out so pretty. I'm a little envious of that huge china cabinet in your dining room! Wow! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Sheli a;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny
    Your home is beautiful! I love the table runner you made. It is so pretty! All the decorations are lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Your home is just beautiful!! I love your decorating style and the built-in is just amazing. So happy to visit with you today - I found your blog through Linda's link-up. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny that table runner is so pretty and I'm loving the little pink and white bird. You did a great job as usual. Everything is soft and lovely. Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink plaid truck is so cute! I think as long as you are enjoying it that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is always so beautiful Penny! Thanks for this Valentines peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hutch is big and beautiful! I'm sure it provides so much storage. Just lovely!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Penny, looks so sweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny, your table cloth is so pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny,
    Your table runner is darling!
    And I love the centerpiece on your table, so pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!