![]() |
I hadn't even so much as changed the decorative towels out in the hall bath in over a year... Why??? Something happened to me....that almost never does.....I was Out of ideas!!! |
![]() |
About 6 weeks ago, I saw the new Coastal decor in some of the stores & I got EXCITED! My head was swimming with ideas! |
![]() |
I gave the entry a fresh Coastal feel with a few new clipart prints & new pillow covers..... |
![]() |
Then, I asked my grown kids to return any of my Beachy stuff I gave them to decorate with years ago.... |
![]() |
I came up with 2 totes of my old stuff. |
![]() |
It was just like Christmas going thru everything ......lots of memories! |
![]() |
I married my existing decor with my old coastal stuff.....bought a few new pieces..... |
![]() |
I have been able to refresh the entry....some of the kitchen.....& now the hall bath looks great! |
![]() |
I'm in love with my Coastal Cottage look! Now, I'm headed to the family room to see if I can work any Coastal-Magic in there! |
xxxx.jpg)








Ok, I would officially want to spend all my time in this room, lol! The sea turtle alone…ooh it’s all just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Your bathroom looks so fresh and renewed. Congrats on getting your inspiration back. I will be featuring this post this week. #HomeMattersParty
ReplyDeleteThank you Penny for sharing your gorgeous bathroom with us on Farmhouse Friday! I'll feature it this weekend! Hope you link up again soon. pinned
ReplyDeleteThank you Penny for sharing your coastal cottage bathroom at Love Your Creativity. It is lovely. Happy summer.
ReplyDelete