Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Blue Coastal Curtains, a Sailboat, & Depression Glass


I just finished some fun projects that I can't wait to share with everyone!   



I took down the shutters that were on the pass thru & hung some shabby baby blue curtains in their place.....



I designed a coastal centerpiece for the table & replaced the tablecloth with a simple blue/white gingham checked table runner....



I made a sailboat centerpiece for the pass thru & put all new vignettes in the cabinet next to it!



I'm still using out of the $10 bag of blue curtains that I got at a yard sale.....another pair of them can be seen hung in the kitchen window in the background of this pic......AND I still have enough left for a small project or two!
    


The star of my cabinet is a blue Royal Lace pitcher that was my Mothers.....



I used depression glass & more treasures to decorate the other shelves in the cabinet.....



And of course,  the cabinet wouldn't be complete without a pretty coastal print.....











I enjoy your visits so much......please come back soon!















 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the 'after' with the blue curtain and the sailboat centerpiece. It just looks fresh and bright. That was an amazing deal on that bag of curtains!!! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home always looks so lovely and inviting1

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!
    Your home is so quaint and cozy!

    Thank you for sharing your post at the Homestead Blog Hop 614! Please come back again!

    Laurie
    Ridge Haven Homestead

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!