Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Valentine Family Room


I finished decorating the family room for Valentines Day and I am excited to share it with you guys.    I'm decorating kind of low key for Valentines Day this year and I'm really pleased with the look.    



After the major job of putting away all the Christmas decor,   I'm going to be a  bit more careful to make sure I won't have a bunch of decor to put away after Valentine's Day.     I love Spring and would rather put my energy into decorating our home in a couple of months.


I hung a sweet simple chicken wire heart wreath over the sofa...... 


I traded the everyday pillows for some cute Valentine ones.....


I've never used much blue in my Valentine Day decor,   but this pillow cover that I saw on Amazon caught my eye and I thought "why not" try it for a change.


I ordered another pillow cover with blue in it for the love seat.......



I am in love with using pastels colors for Valentines Day......


I have a sweet simple centerpiece on the family room dining table.....


In keeping with my everyday Farmhouse decor in the family room,   I made my centerpiece using a country mouse driving a tractor and a sweet girl mouse sitting near by.


I took this pic from the pass thru in the kitchen ......I love being able to see the family room from here and see clear on past it to the sun room.


I shared the family room Valentine mantel in an earlier post and if you missed it here's a link.......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/01/valentine-mantel.html   
 
Thanks for stopping by.....come back to see me soon!



 

9 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Penny. I especially love the heart wreath did you buy it or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet...and love the buffalo checks. After Christmas, I'm not that fond of red..and personally not ever fond of pink, so keeping it low key is always FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is beautiful, Penny, and I LOVE the heart wreath! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your neutral background sets everything off so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, it is gorgeous! I love the pastels, and especially the lovely heart wreath and the 'with love' pillow. Thank you so much for sharing and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party Community. Take care and I hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So festive! I love how you used pastel colors. Thank you for sharing at EH&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as always, Penny, and I LOVE that wreath!
    Congrats - it's my pleasure to feature you at this week's Inspire Me Monday Party #472!
    Have a blessed week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again, Penny, I'm featuring this post at the Hearth and Soul Link Party this week. Thank you again for sharing. Hope to ‘see’ you there! Take care, stay well, and I wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!