Blog Archive

Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring Kitchen Tour


I have been sharing bits and pieces of the kitchen over the last few days and I thought you might enjoy seeing how it looks after I was totally finished.    Well,   I'm never totally finished....lol.....I find myself making little adjustments to the vignettes right up to the the time I am ready to change out the decor!


This post is loaded with pictures of the kitchen,   so I'll let them do the talking.........
















I hope you enjoyed my spring kitchen as much as I enjoyed you dropping by.....hugs...

3 comments:

  1. Light, bright and lovely! Happy Spring to you!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful as always you have such beautiful stuff Thankyou for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitchen is awesome. The plates on top of the cabinets are beautiful and all the bunnies and eggs are darling. Thank you for always making me smile.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!