Blog Archive

Saturday, March 16, 2024

A Simple Spring Tablescape done in a Classic Blue & White Combo




Since we eat most of our meals here at the small table at the end of the family room....I try to keep my tablescapes very simple.    Usually just a runner with a pretty floral design in the center of the table. 

 
We were having company for dinner the other night and I created a classic blue and white combo tablescape.....still keeping it simple!



I have floral designs all over the house,   so all I have to do is shop my home when I need one.    I "borrowed" this pretty white pansy bouquet to be the centerpiece for my spring tablescape.... 



I picked out a pretty tablecloth from stash of yard sale quilts.....



The place settings feature a ruffled charger.....



and a simple white bunny plate.


I have a beverage bar set up on the pass thru and as usual I serve dinner buffet style on the island.

.Have a wonderful day!


 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my fave spring tablescape I have seen on your blog! So fresh and easy! Thank you for sharing on Tuesday Turn About! I'm featuring your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!