Blog Archive

Monday, March 25, 2024

Easter Entryway Featuring a Chicken Wire Tiered Tray



I've finished decorating our home for Easter and I still have a few vignettes to share this week.....




In the entry,   I designed a tiered tray for Easter using my Chicken Wire tray.    I usually use this tray to create Farmhouse designs using chickens,   but I decided to  go out of my comfort zone and use bunnies and create an Easter design this time 




It's quite a challenge sometimes to find small things to put on each tier,  so I used clip art that I downloaded on my computer and printed  at home to fill in some of the spaces I was having a hard time with.


The little mini vignette on this tier is so cute!    It featurers a bunny family out on a Sunday afternoon drive in the country passing by  an Easter Egg tree!



I found quite a selection of small potted plants for my tiered trays at Dollar General and Michael's 

I've found that seasonal salt and pepper shakers are just the right size for my trays.....




The tiered table that I sat my chicken wire tray on added an extra large tier to use some of my larger Easter decor on....




Thank you so much for stopping by to see my Easter Entry......come back soon!








 





2 comments:

  1. The muted colors are so lovely, and the tiered tray is wonderful. Visiting from Love Your Creativity linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful decor. I love those bunnies. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!