Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Sunny Spring Corner in the Kitchen


A sunny corner in the kitchen is one of my favorite places  to take a coffee break every day about mid morning.....



  
The addition of a braided bunny to my hand painted window gave just the simple touch of spring that I wanted to the corner
 



A sweet duck bunny takes my place when I'm not sitting in the sun.....



I have a set of restaurant dishes from the a local diner that was open in the 60's.....


I used a cup and saucer from the set to create a simple vignette on the table......




I nested a vintage set of Avon China  salt and pepper shakers in my cup and saucer....




I plan to work...play...in the yard today....what are your plans?

 







 

5 comments:

  1. I woud love to take a coffee break there anytime... So lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty place to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally perfect place to spend time for a coffee!. I do miss having a chair an old stuffed my bedroom for the same purpose, a book and a cup! hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how charming and cheerful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd be wanting to spend the whole day in your cozy corner drinking pot after pot of tea! I will be featuring your post this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!