Blog Archive

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fall Decor in the Hall Bath


I added some fall touches to the existing decor in the hall bath today.       This is the bathroom that all the company uses,   so I always try to decorate it a little for seasons and holidays.

Since I just added to the existing decor,   it only took me about an hour to get the hall bath all decked out for fall.


We'll begin the fall tour on the side of the bathroom you can see in the mirror.


I took down the cow picture that I had hanging on the wall and replaced it with a Faith....Family.....Farm picture.


Then,   I laid a small sunflower garland across the baskets of towels that are on the counter.


I've had this garland for years......and I always drag it out every year.    You'd think I'd be tired of it by now....but I'm not.


I put matching pumpkins in each basket.


The photo's don't do these pumpkins justice!    They are peachy in some areas ......dark beige in other areas...... and have a touch of light green.     The stem is a pretty copper color.


On one side of the baskets,   I have a pretty print.


The colors in the print compliment the pumpkins so well.......


On the other side of the baskets,    I have a white metal basket filled with a green potted plant......


And a Cotton Blossom room spray.
  

On the other side of the bathroom are the sinks. mirrors,  and vanity.
 

On the Gentlemen's side of the counter,    I have a wooden chair with a plant and pumpkin sitting in the seat.


The pumpkins are made from tan and cream pillow ticking fabric.


The Ladies end of the vanity has a white metal tin filled with a fall print and a tan and cream buffalo check hand towel.
 

You can find these pillow ticking pumpkins at Hobby Lobby.         I don't receive any compensation for mentioning Hobby Lobby,    I just like to share where I get things in case you might want to pick some up for your fall decorating.


I Can Smell Autumn Dancing in the Breeze is my favorite print in the bathroom.    Kerryanne at Shabby Art Boutique designed it.....as well as some other gorgeous fall prints.    Stop by her blog and pick up your free print......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2018/08/free-printable-art-autumn-fall.html


I also pinned some other fall prints on the bathroom door.....


You can find these gorgeous prints on my Pinterest board........https://www.pinterest.com/penny2005/print-it/fall/






Wait ......don't go....the tour isn't over yet!


I have a white cow print over the toilet.......


And a smoking stand under the window......


No one smokes around here.....so I have it filled with some of my collection of white buttons.


Thank you so much for stopping by......I hope you enjoyed your tour of the hall bath!

9 comments:

  1. I love your pretty room. Pumpkins are so much fun to use to decorate. I found some really pretty ones - very reasonable, at Walmart this week. Getting ready to start fixing my house pretty to. Love all your posts. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the buttons! Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    This is such a charming bathroom!! Love all the prints that you have used along with the pumpkins and garland!! I would be spending so much time in there just admiring all your pretties!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful window. The soft colors are very nice! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! I love the colors you chose, I need you to come to my house and decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cow print and ticking pumpkin. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just absolutely love everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bathroom looks huge. I love the decor on the window. That garland is a keeper with the soft muted tones. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bathroom is so lovely in its fall colors. Thanks for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Party.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!