Blog Archive

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Last Minute Halloween Decor



Halloween is just a few days away!


It's a cool rainy fall day here in Eastern New Mexico that put me in the mood to add a few last minute touches of Halloween decor.


The rose bushes are in full bloom,   they just love the cooler weather.      H surprised me with a sweet bouquet he cut from the rose garden this morning........he's so thoughtful!   

 I started my last minute Halloween decorating by printing a pick up load of witches to hang in the kitchen.


All my last minute Halloween decor was added to existing vignettes on the kitchen counters.   
 It only took a few minutes to print and add to existing decor.....      the part I love the most is that I can tuck all of it in a file folder when Halloween is over.


I used Kerryanne's  free Halloween banner in the family room and I loved it so much that I printed a mini version to hang across my pumpkins in the kitchen.           


These rusty clips make it so easy to tuck a fun print into an existing vignette.......


I moo-ved  on to the next counter ..........lol!


I have three pumpkins in the kitchen and I printed a Halloween banner for each one of them.......


I found my rusty clips at the Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage Market  over the week end....... 

I wish now that I had picked up more than 4 of these clips.......
 

I filled a creamer with the petals that fell off the roses that H brought in for me.     The kitchen smells like a rose garden!


The mall has a big "truck or treat"  event,    the churches sponsor parties,    and local business's hand out candy.     Sadly,   it isn't as safe as it used to be for the kids to go door to door.        Our trick or treater's have dwindled down over the years to just a hand full of neighborhood kids.     So,   we will turn off the porch light early and go to a Halloween party!         
 

Happy Halloween!




10 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful as always. I love the printout of the pink truck. Happy Halloween, Kippi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Friday lift. When Friday rolls around at work I need a lift and your cute picture of the cow in her boots is so darling. I would love to find a cow like that. You should try to copy these pieces with a 3D printer. You could sell them to us who love your stuff. MOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the cute vignette.
    Thank you, Penny for all the fun.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALWAYS LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO. THANKS FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US.YOU AND H WORK WELL TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALways love your posts and decor! The rusty clip is to die for. I need one in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decors. I fell in love with the romantic pumpkin
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The truck with the witches and cat made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Halloween decor in your Kitchen!!! We don't get any Trick or Treators anymore....Kids do not go around anymore like that used to ..
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pretty kitchen. You have some really cute Halloween décor. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little Halloween banners! And your roses are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from This Autoimmune Life

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!