Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Bunny Buffet in my Spring Kitchen

 

 Today I'm sharing a little corner in the kitchen that I created for me to sit in the sun,  have a cup of coffee,  and enjoy the view of our back yard


H made me "new" furniture pieces for the my corner.      He brought in 2 white corner shelving units from the studio and cut 1 of them into two smaller shelving units.....making me a total of 3 different sized units for my corner.
 

I used my new shelving units to create a Bunny Buffet for this corner of my spring kitchen



The tray of cabbages I put on the window ledge attracted......
 

this sweet Mama bunny and her cute babies.....

 

My Bunny Buffet is also filled with carrots,   a radish bowl,  little cauliflowers,  and an Asparagus tea pot
 

Here's a look back at how the window looked in 2022.     
  I took down the pink and white buffalo curtains and replaced them with a simple Battenburg lace valance.......I also moved the cow picture to another area of the house and replaced it with a window frame that has hand painted flowers on it. 


My corner now has a fresh window treatment for spring! 


I'll share more spring changes to the kitchen in upcoming posts!
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Lovely place to sit and have your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your corner very much reminds me of my mother, she loves Battenburg lace and has it in a few rooms of her home. I love your bunnies, I never think of Easter when I see them, they just make me smile. Thank you so much for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    Your corner looks so lovely. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2023/03/springtime-on-thursday-favorite-things.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!