Blog Archive

Monday, August 10, 2026

Autumn Coast Vignette


I used a dish drying rack as a container to create a fun
Autumn Coast vignette for my kitchen counter....






The inspiration for my vignette was some 75% off dishes at Hobby Lobby....





In addition to the dishes, they had a nice selection of coordinating Coastal pieces....
also 75% off! 



I fell in love with the blue turtle.....



and I couldn't leave the white turtle behind!
 





Further down the counter, I have a couple of vintage tea kettles on the stove....
I filled one of them with blue hydrangeas.....



I designed a coastal piece to hang on the wall behind the tea kettles....



I also picked up some small blue pedestals,  a couple of blue turtle place card holders,
 & 2 coastal wine glasses 




It's so easy to shop my drying rack & mat when I set the table for our lunch....after lunch, I wash the dishes in the dish washer....
& then put them back in the vignette to use the next day !













 

1 comment:

  1. You always have such clever ideas - very cute. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!