Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Elf on the (Milk Glass) Shelf

Our elves favorite place to hide is in the milk glass cabinet!







All of the boys and girls at our house have been "nice", so Sledda the Elf  has a sign for Santa to please stop here....

This is Baggalutur the Elf...

The elves are having fun playing on the wreath!





Wunorse Openslae Elf takes care of Santa's reindeer and maintains the sleigh...He is helping with the "Naughty or Nice" list this year....

There's Wunorse hiding in the milk glass cabinet!

Alabaster Snowball is the administrator of the "Naughty and Nice" list...he has a list ready for Santa! "

I don't see any elves hiding here...

Bushy Evergreen Elf is the inventor of the magic toy making machine....he's helping Alabaster Snowball Elf make the list of  "Naughty and Nice" children...

Is that Santa Elf....

Hmmm, this elf is dressed like Santa...????

Shinny Upatree Elf is Santa's oldest friend and cofounder of the secret village in Lapland

he's been found hiding here...

and here...you never know where you'll find Shinny!

Did I see a elf hiding in this tree.....





or hiding in the chandy.....

Where will we find our elves next time!
shabby creek cottage
The 36th AVENUE
katherines corner

Photobucketvif187
mop it up mondays
504 Main

7 comments:

  1. Penny,
    LOVE all the cute elfs!! So whimsical! I bet the Grands love them!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! you have such beautiful milkglass. I am also a lover and collector of milkglass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Penny, your elfs are very funny and cute. You are able to create marvellous decors!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many neat elves hiding out there-thanks for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have elves galore at your house. I love the little "green" tree- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!what a totally great collections of elves, I just adore them....
    Your home looks soooo inviting ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Penny, I love these elfs. I have 2 and have had them for 35-40 yrs? Every year when they come out I smile and regress all at once! LOL...........

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!