Blog Archive

Monday, September 21, 2015

Faux Fur Pumpkins


I think  pumpkins are one of my  favorite decorating accessories for fall......they are a close second to owls.

I made these faux fur pumpkins last fall 

I noticed that the craft stores have a good selection of faux fur again this year.   

I use real pumpkin stems on some of my fabric pumpkins,  but didn't have any when I made these,  so I used small tree branches.   

Thank you so much for stopping by today....come back soon!



http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2015/09/wow-us-wednesdays-240.html#more
http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/2015/09/tweak-it-tuesday-159.html
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/
http://www.adelightsomelife.com/2015/09/a-return-to-loveliness-103.html

14 comments:


  1. Wow these are gorgeous faux fur pumpkins. I really love your fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, my friend! I love the elegance that you have created with your pumpkins. Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Enjoy your week, dear Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one else has thought of that! totally originally you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them!!
    They are beautiful!! I have finished my Fall decorating and will now start decorating the Dining Room for Halloween.....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me....i' m speechless...just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking and all those gorgeous trims on them. Wow, you are one busy lady. Looks like you're much more ambitious than me also. Yeah I'm lazy. All your decorations always look so awesome Penny. Enjoy them.
    Have great rest of week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool, I will have to say I don't think I have seen fur pumpkins until now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely have a talent for creating and staging! Gorgeous pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bright and pretty. Love the freshness from the color palate. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Thursday and Happy First Day of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Fall decor is like no other...so sweet. Special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. Hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Beautiful! Pinned and tweeted. We love partying with you and we appreciate you stopping by! Please take a minute to stop by next week, so we can pin and tweet your new creation. The party starts on Monday at 7 pm! Have a great Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny, I love the fur pumpkins! I have a lot of pumpkins, but no fur ones. So tempted!! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all the little embellishments! I am so jealous of how pretty and unique your home is! Thank you for linking up with us at the Tips and Tricks Link Party! I hope to see you back this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!