Blog Archive

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Santa Picture, Reindeer Pillows, and Victoria Station


I hadn't been in Michaels since H had his surgery.....over a month ago.....and I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of pink Christmas décor that they had half off last week.    The first thing that caught my eye was this gorgeous wooden picture of Santa in all my favorite Romantic Christmas colors.



Then I found a glittery deer head pillow......


I already had another deer head pillow on hand.....so that made me a pair to put on the family room sofa.


I have a Santa on the table at each end of the sofa.....


And on this end table I also have a big white potted poinsettia.


You may remember the tiered stand that I did about  5 different fall centerpieces in when it was on the family room dining table.    Well,   it found a place on the coffee table in the family room when I started doing Christmas tablescapes after Thanksgiving. 


I filled it with flowers,  Christmas ornaments,  a gold glittered taper and a pretty green ribbon.


I kept thinking it needed something else on the coffee table when I was taking my photo's for this post.   When I was editing my pictures,  I spied the Christmas village in the top shelf of the TV armoire that looked kind of plain too.


I moved the village down to the coffee table and I am much more pleased with both of them now.

  This Victorian Station village belonged to my mother,   .







The coffee table sets right in front of my chair,  so I can enjoy my mothers village over the Christmas holidays.


I am still working on the Christmas trees in the family room,  but hope to have them finished soon to share with you!

17 comments:

  1. that looks very calming, I'd like to sit in there and read a book #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny your home always looks so beautiful I get inspired everyday from you.Thank-you for always having your door open for company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful........as always. Nice that you have your mom's Christmas village to enjoy every day. Love the special touch you add to everything. So lovely and fun at the same time. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so beautiful Penny, I would love my home to look like yours :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your heart, do you have the same number of hours in a day as the rest of us? Thank you for being so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Love your mother's village and I love the fact that you have it displayed so you can enjoy it and think of her. Love that cute Santa sign. After weeks of unpacking what seemed like an endless amount of Christmas decorations, I have sworn off going to Michaels. BUT, I just may have to go and take a peek...LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the perfect home for Christmas decor! I love it and I especially love your two new pieces you found!
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny, your home is always so fun, interesting, and full of cozy charm.I love the sentimental pieces of decor too.
    Thank you for sharing with us each week at Thursday Favorite Things.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new pink goodies. Thank you for sharing your Christmas home with us at Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Penny! Thanks so much for sharing at Project Inspired and have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh your home is beautiful and I love those reindeer pillows! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has been the year for peach color also. Peach is my sister's favorite color, so both of us have stocked up on everything beautiful offered. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pink Christmas.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love that Santa picture! Thanks for linking up with us at Waste Not Wednesday, be sure to come again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adore everything from your Santa picture to all of your sweet bottle brush trees! We will be featuring your beautiful home over at Waste Not Wednesday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pillows are so awesome. Your Christmas décor is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing with the Waste Not Wednesday Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Christmas decor. I love the pillows and the sweet village. It is so wonderful to have decorations that have been passed from mother to daughter. Thank you so much for sharing at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!