Blog Archive

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter Sheep Art


You see bunnies and ducks in spring decor,   but my favorite spring animal is the little lamb.


Earlier this spring I had the hall art gallery filled with bunny prints but I hung sheep prints this week.


I  printed an aqua polka dot Easter banner to hang across the front of my gallery.


I think the pastel dyed sheep just scream spring and Easter,   don't you!


Isn't the sheep with bunny ears on the cutest thing!


I have the west end of the gallery filled with prints of sheep and their farm friends.


These prints are so sweet!    Feel free to stop by my Pinterest board and print some for your personal use.......https://www.pinterest.com/penny2005/sheep/


I have a metal board hung on the wall across from the gallery.     I attached prints of sheep in lavender fields to it.


Thanks for stopping by,    come back soon!

20 comments:

  1. Always so adorable! You come up with the prettiest udeas. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! You are right that he prints just scream Spring!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and thanks for sharing on pinterest....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, you sure do have fun with all your spaces....Lambtastic! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Your pastel easter decors
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, just love your decor. Baby animals are always heart grabbers, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Such fun decor.
    Visiting from Make It Pretty Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fun decor for spring. This made me think of Luke 15:4. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday. Can't wait to see what you are up to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, the miniature giraffs aren't real! If they were I would be in line to get one! I've loved giraffes forever.

    I printed the picture of the lamb and goat nuzzling. They do look like they are in heaven. Both both of them have their eyes closed and just look happy to be with their friend.

    There sure are a lot of cute animals on Pinterest. Maybe I'll print a couple more. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lambs are precious Penny - LOVE your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. U have made me obbsesed with sheep 🐑, I look every where for them hard to find , I see tons of cows pigs,and rosters, love your collection

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore sheep. This is just too precious.Thanks for linking up to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penny, your Easter Sheep Art is just darling! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's Showcase: http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/sunday-showcase-make-pretty-monday-8-41/ Hope you have a beautiful week ahead! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, those sheep are so sweet - especially the pastel dyed ones! What a lovely collection of sheep art, perfect for Easter! Thank you so much for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party, Penny. Have a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!