Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pink Tulips and Bunnies in my Spring Tablescape


The inspiration for my tablescape this week are the soft pink tulips I found at the garden center.


I hope these beautiful pink tulips multiply like bunnies when I plant them in the yard!


I couldn't resist using them in a centerpiece before they get planted though.......


The ranuculus plants I bought last week are just about ready to put in the ground.......the blooms are beginning to fall apart.


The leaves are starting to curl and turn yellow.


To create my centerpiece,      I put my plants in a white enamel tray and filled in around them with brown excelsior.


I added a bunny at each end to complete the centerpiece.


The place settings are all the same......white charger,    blue bunny plate,   silver flatware,   and pink water glass's


The napkins are tied with  napkin rings that I printed out.......


Bunnies,  bunnies,   everywhere!


Here's a close up of one of the bunnies I used in the centerpiece.    She is covered in glitter and has a sweet flower necklace on.


The bunny on the other side is just as cute


She is also covered in glitter.      


In the window,    I have a big geranium plant and a ceramic bunny that belonged to my mother.

The garden center had these plants for $13 ........what a buy!     I used a cake plate as the saucer for my plant,   it won't hold a lot of excess water but it looks a little more dressy than the normal plant saucer.


Here's a better look at mother's bunny.


I put a little Easter on the dress form by the window.


She has an Easter necklace on.......


The display cabinet on the other side of the window also received a few spring touches......


I have some pieces on it that match the dishes I used in my tablescape.


I made a banner to hang on the display unit that is similar to the one I have on the dressform.


I put a plant under the tire swing that hangs in the pass thru.......


Funny story about this plant.......      I forgot to water it!    It was laying limp in the container and I thought it was dead for sure....lol!     I went on ahead and watered it and was surprised when it came back to life.    Sadly    the center didn't survive,   so I put a bird nest in the empty center and filled it with eggs to make a centerpiece.


Thanks for stopping by......come back soon!





17 comments:

  1. Your pictures brighten my day. Thank you for sharing!!

    lori v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!this is spring wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. It inspires me to a pretty table for Easter. I love your mother's bunny! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you used different pots for the tulips - they make the centerpiece that much more interesting. The bunny plates are pretty and the rest of the bunnies are very cute!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  5. The napkins rings and the plates are stunning!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink geranium and your moms' bunny are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks amazing! Love the bunny dishes. Where did you find them? Love the soft shade of pink tulips and how you arranged them in the centerpiece. Your decorating is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about your easter decor!!! So pretty!
    ~Emily @ LeCultivateur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny,
    Your plants are so lovely and are just perfect in this tablescape!! Very Spring-like!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing at #BloggersPitStop and I can't believe Easter is almost here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tablescape dear Penny. The centerpiece is lovely and I'm inspired to do it with my toolbox and the bunnies are darling. Perfect for Spring with all the pretty plants.
    Have a nice week ahead.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks fabulous! Those tulips are gorgeous. I love the carrot garland! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Hope to see ya next week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done, so pretty. So much attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful table. I love those blue bunny plates and all those little details you add in to really personalize it all. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The nest in the center of the plant is genius. Your tulips are lovely. The bunnies are too cute. Thanks for linking up to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so many pretty things in your dining room. Love all the bunnies. Will be including this in a tablescape roundup. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your sweet bunny plates! The whole tablescape is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!