Blog Archive

Monday, August 20, 2018

Is It Too Early for Pumpkins


I couldn't wait any longer........I put out my first pumpkin today!       I picked up these kitchen towels Saturday and couldn't resist hanging them on my kitchen ladder.      I've recently added some touches of aqua to my pink kitchen and these towels had aqua pumpkins on them.     They literally flew into my cart!


I was moving things to clean under them in the kitchen today,     and I took the opportunity to "relocate"  some of them


Before...............................................................After


H moved the display cabinet from the kitchen around the corner into the family dining room.    I can't wait to fill all the shelves with pretties!


I love to use ladders in my decor,   they are so versatile.      


You can hang.....or in this case,   prop.....almost anything on a ladder.
 

H hung a sweet pink chandy above the ladder for me.


Last week you saw this chandy hung on the right side of the sofa.      I ordered in some new chandy's to hang on each side of the sofa,   so both of them have to be moved.      I think have a spot for the one on the left,    but I haven't decided for sure yet.


Have any pumpkins popped up around your home yet?

5 comments:

  1. No pumpkins yet but I'm thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I just found you on IG. Absolutely love your home!! Thank you for all the inspiration 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    Love the addition of the ladder!! I wish I had a wall to prop one against!!I absolutely LOVE how the pass through looks with the tiered tray and the chandy in the next room.... Such a pretty scene and vignette..
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've introduced a few faux pumpkins as I transition from summer to fall. It's still so hot in Texas, we won't see fresh until mid-October! I love your pumpkin accents! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bakery sign. I would love to get one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!