Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Simply Shabbilicious Christmas Magazine


I'm so excited to share the Simply Shabbilicious Christmas Magazine with you today.     


I was so honored when Kerryanne contacted me and asked if I would like to be a contributor in her 2018 edition.


This years edition is 80 pages of gorgeous Christmas inspiration 


 Let me introduce you to some very talented ladies that Kerryanne asked to contribute to her 2018 publication......


Danielle's lovely home is on Boston's South Shore.......


Vicky creates from her studio/home in Kansas City


You will enjoy the old world charm of Larissa' home......


Janet lives in New Jersey and blogs at Rosemary & Thyme......



Kerryanne put me just about in the middle of the magazine.     I live in New Mexico and blog at Penny's Vintage Home. 


Lois lives in Northeastern Pa and she shared some of her yummy recipe's.


Amanda lives in New Hampshire and shared photo's of her home that she describes as decorated in a mix of French country,  shabby chic,  with a hint of Farmhouse

I want to thank Kerryanne     (by the way,   she lives in Australia)    for all her hard work she did putting together the 2018 Shabbilicious Christmas Magazine.

   If you would like to flip thru a online copy of the magazine click here.........https://issuu.com/shabbyartboutique/docs/simply_shabbilicious_magazine_-_chr


Or,  if you'd like to purchase a lovely glossy printed copy,   click here      ...........http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1525641

I'm going to get  a copy to put on my bedside table,   coffee table,   and one to add to my Christmas library.......lol!    
 


7 comments:

  1. What an honor Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my absolute pleasure to feature your beautiful Christmas home in Simply Shabbilicious magazine Penny. You bring great delight to others with your enchanting and whimsical styling.
    Merry Christmas lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew you would make the big time with your wonderful decorations. Every time I view your house it makes me feel happy. It's like eating cotton candy at the fair.
    Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing your talents.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Penny! Everytime I check your blog it makes me smile. The whimsy is right up my alley. Thank you for all the work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Immortalized to inspire for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You deserve this feature
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!