Blog Archive

Monday, March 25, 2019

Cottontail Farms Easter Egg Hunt


I always like the centerpiece for our Easter dinner table to be something special,    and I am really pleased with the one I designed for Easter 2019


I printed off 3 different signs to advertise the Easter egg hunt.      This sweet sign is for the Peter Cottontail & Co hunt.


I used the big wooden bread bowl that belonged to my mother as the container for my Easter egg hunt centerpiece.......


I wanted the centerpiece to make you think of a big field of flowers......just waiting for the eggs to be hid




Are you getting the "field feel"  yet.....lol!


   I used a rusty metal spring clip to hold the third sign advertising the Easter Egg Hunt. 


My centerpiece has honey bee's and pieces of abandoned wasp nests that have fallen out of the tree's into the field


The Easter bunny has hidden all the eggs and the field is ready for the Annual Cottontail Farms Easter Egg Hunt.


I have a similar theme in the cabinet over there in the corner......


 


The faux fireplace and buffet in the formal dining room will have theme's that will coordinate with the centerpiece and the cabinet.     I can hardly wait to show you the rest of the dining room.


I enjoy your visits so much......please come back soon!



7 comments:

  1. Oh how I am loving everything you've done. Your egg hunt is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so creative and lovely. You are so lucky to have one of those large dough bowls, they make a great centerpiece base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat way to bring the outside in with the honeycomb addition. Thanks for linking this post with us at #OMHGWW and hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your dough bowl, filled with eggs and the flower spikes. Plus all the bunnies---your Easter will be a joy in your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute centerpiece; thanks so much for sharing all of your Easter decoration posts with us at the Welcome Spring party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your Easter details are amazing, Penny! Love that huge bread bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    The centerpiece is amazing!! Just beautiful!!
    HUgs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!