Blog Archive

Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Little Sneak Peek at my Spring Shed


I've been cleaning and decorating the shed today.


I think I played more than I cleaned so only one side of the room is finished.....lol   

  You've seen the stained glass piece on the table before.....in the kitchen     


Here's how she looked in the kitchen a few years ago.       


I hung a wreath on the metal pot holders on the stained glass piece and tucked a couple of bird nests in to finish it off.


When the doors to the shed are open,   the vignette in this corner is behind one of them and you can't see it.   I have to close the door to see it....so  I have a long banner hung on the back of the door to make it pretty when the door is closed.
 

I actually had one to hang on each door!

    You have seen these before hanging on each side of the garage.


There is a headboard bench to the side of my corner vignette.
 

Above the bench are two metal bird houses.


And you all know me well enough to know I decorate on,  over,  and under everything.


Here's the mini vignette under the table.


I bet you think I never get rid of anything because you've seen my porch sign before too!   

 It used to hang on the front porch by the door.


I bet you're wondering what H was doing while I played.....er.....worked in the shed


He was mowing the yard........


He keeps our yard looking like a fairy garden doesn't he!


I always enjoy your visits so much......please come back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Penny that head board bench is fabulous,but you decor style always inspires me. Thank H for the lovely manicured lawn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, You have a fun place in your potting shed to play. It makes me wish I had the room to have a potting shed. Tell Mr. H he's a jewel for being so supportive of your fun. He reminds me of my late brother-in-law who always did what my Sis asked him to do and he was always there for his daughter too. We all miss him as he was a real handy man and could fix anything. Your yard is like a fairy land.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hummingbird stained glass window. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! I look forward to your posts so much. What color pink paint did you use on the bed frame. I'm always on the look out for the perfect pink! Thanks a bunch. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and your yard is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Your potting shed always makes my heart sing!! Love the wreath and the stained glass!! I would die to have a Potting Shed like this!! Your yard looks lovely!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog via Let's Add Sprinkles...and I have to say I'm totally IN LOVE with your sweet little Happy Place:) I have always wanted something like this, but right now hubby has 2 small sheds in the backyard and I don't think we need to add a 3rd!!! Maybe someday:) You sure do have a knack for decorating...everything is just precious. And your hubby does a fabulous job with the yard. Thankfully I'm married to a yard man too:) Drop by my blog sometimes and have a "chat". cherischatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Penny! Love all the roses and the pink accessories and furniture! Hope you enjoy your shed this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the headboard bench! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This beautiful post is a CREATIVE feature on the June You're the STAR blog hop: https://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2019/06/youre-star-week2-creative-june-2019.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!