Blog Archive

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Christmas Tree Farm Mantel


There is nothing like going to a Christmas tree farm and cutting down your own tree.    If your family has never done it.....you really should put it on your bucket list!


Decorating our family room in a Christmas at the tree Farm theme has brought back so many of my childhood memories.


The tree farms they have now are much different than what I remember as a child......


Now Christmas tree farms have petting zoo's with farm animals......sleigh rides......visits with Santa......refreshments.....and even gift shops.


The tree farm that I created on the mantel has tractor rides.......and a petting zoo


There is a big red mail box on the barn door to put letters to Santa in......


And no tree farm would be complete without a visit with Santa!


My tree farm has plenty of tree's to pick from......


I have carried my Christmas at the Tree Farm  theme throughout the house,   so there are more tree's to choose from than just the ones in the family room!


I have a gift shop on my tree farm with lots of candles,  wreaths,   and stockings for sale.......


The stocking with the John Deere tractor on it is a top seller!


I hope you enjoyed your visit to my tree farm !

7 comments:

  1. Oh Penney...ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! All you have done makes me want to come in and spend time within your creativity. You are greatly talented. Thank you for sharing it with all of us...MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, Your home is stunning all year and your Christmas Tree Farm theme is so gorgeous! I love your banner on the fireplace! Did you get that in a digital kit? I would love to make one for my Christmas Farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is adorable!Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, Thank you for making Christmas come alive for all of us grownups who are really children at heart. I love everything about your Christmas tree farm. It's a wonderland of fun. When I look at the pictures, I am waiting for snow to start falling. It is like walking back in time. Love the pink tractor for pulling the sleigh for rides or wagon for hay rides. Ok, I am ready for my hot chocolate and cookies.
    Thank you again.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous garland! You are so blessed to get to have coffee in that cute home!

    Thank you for linking up with us at Creative Muster! Pinned this :)
    Blessings to you xoxoxo Sharon from Adoring Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    I love your tree farm theme...It looks so lovely in your home!! I do not remember ever having a real tree!! When I was 4 years old and we moved into the second house that my Dad built, my mother swore off real trees because she said she did not want all those needles in her new carpeting....So I have no recollection of a real tree...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!