Blog Archive

Sunday, December 22, 2019

It's a Wrap


I love to decorate for Christmas....wrap presents?....not so much!


It's my least favorite part of the holiday activities,   plus I have never finished my shopping until the last minute.    I am expecting my last present to be delivered UPS by 8pm Monday....lol!


My Christmas theme this year in the family room was A Christmas Tree Farm and I was able to find some coordinating  wrapping paper at Walmart.


I stopped by Dollar Tree and picked up some cute things to put on my packages.....


This is one of my 3yo grandsons packages. 
  His dad is a tow truck driver and I was able to find a little tow truck to put in the stocking that I used to decorate his package.


I loved the sparkly stockings that Dollar Tree had this year,   and used them as decoration on several of my packages.


This big red snowflake is from Dollar Tree.....I added a bow that I made to the top of it.     Here's a link to the tutorial I used to make my curly bows....http://jswfield.blogspot.com/2011/03/wrapping-paper-bows.html


I have presents under the tree's on the other side of the fireplace.....


As I may have mentioned before....lol.....I don't really like to wrap Christmas presents,   so I also use bags 


These two presents are decorated with cute things I picked up at the Dollar Tree.


My grandson is a fireman,   so his gift is in a bag with a firetruck on it.     


If you are like me and have waited until the last minute to wrap your gifts,   I hope I have given you some idea's to make your job a little easier. 

   Merry Christmas!





5 comments:

  1. While you might not enjoy wrapping presents they sure are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, clever, clever....I L.O.V.E the wrapping paper bows!!! Thanks for including the tutorial link and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMErry belated Christmas! I totally love your Christmas Trees! I’m totally drooling over the flocked trees! You have 2 in the same room! Wow! Buffalo check soooo cute! I thought that I was the only one that goes overboard decorating for Christmas because it’s a lot of work! It’s just so inviting and cozy to look at for th3 holidays! I love those stockings attached to the packages, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!