Blog Archive

Monday, August 31, 2020

Dreamy Whites & Pastels for my Fall Mantel


I decorated our master bedroom faux fireplace in dreamy whites & pastels for fall 2020.    I have a new bold black & white check comforter on our bed so I wanted the fireplace to be very neutral in comparison.    I will share the new bedding in an upcoming post. 


I kept the fall decor on the mantel very simple.......


I hung a pretty floral fall banner across the front of the fireplace.


I had this pumpkin banner hung across the fireplace in the family room last fall......


If you would like a FREE banner like mine,   pop over to KerryAnn's blog to get it!    https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2019/08/this-pretty-shabby-fall-banner-is-free-to-download.html
 

I recently refreshed the art work on each side of the fireplace in the family room.   The lamps no longer worked with the new art work,   so they found a home here in the master bedroom.    The lamps that were in here found a new home in the guest bedroom......and so on and so on....lol!


I found some really pretty fall quotes on Pinterest to print off on my home printer.   I framed the prints and  scattered the new artwork around the bedroom

"and all at once summer collapsed into fall"


Hello Autumn


Pumpkin Patch.....Autumn Harvest


Here's a little sneak peek at the new bedding......


I can't wait to share the new bedding with you guys!

10 comments:

  1. Another spectacular look at your pretty home! I love that banner! Your mantle is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Penny this is so Beautiful all my favorites white ,pink roses when can i move in ..love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny!!

    I absolutely love your Fall mantle. It’s so soft and beautiful. The lamps are gorgeous and look so beautiful. At night when they are on I bet the room looks absolutely beautiful!!

    Take care and stay safe!!
    Pam
    xox

    I’m not sure if this comment is getting to you Penny. Sorry if you get multiples of the same comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always! Love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamy, indeed! Love the sweet and softness of your decor, it's just beautiful! Looking forward to our bedding post!
    Happy September!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fall mantel is just beautiful Penny. Thank you for sharing with Charming Homes and Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty decor! All so perfect for the season! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your neutral fall mantel is gorgeous Penny! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty mantel Penny and I'm not just saying that because you used my printables. I love the way you put your vignettes together... and this one really speaks to my shabby heart ♥
    Thank you for sharing your dreamy whites fall mantel at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring this pretty post at the party tonight and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!