Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2021

A Nod to Spring with Greenery


I know it's still winter,   but I am dreaming of spring!    I can't think of a better way to get thru winter than to add some faux greenery and flowers to our home
Before I started adding faux greenery and flowers to the master bedroom,    I took down the art work that hung over the mantle and hung it over the sofa in the sun room.     I had recently given the hall bath a mini makeover and had the art work that had been in there on hand,   so I hung it over the mantel in the master bedroom.




With the focal point of the fireplace hung it was time to start adding the greenery and accent pieces to the mantel and side tables.     In my case,  I have found that good quality faux plants looks better than live ones since I tend to have a black thumb...lol!









I hope you enjoyed my nod to spring fireplace.....more nods to come on the other side of the room! 

  I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!





6 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Penny, but what is on your bed I don't remember seeing it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect little touches to get ready for spring. I sprinkled a few faux flowers around in my decor since I was missing the real thing so much. Thanks for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So warm and inviting. I love all of the greenery throughout but the fireplace is adorable. Thank you for sharing at #omhgww. Your post will be socialized if buttons are available. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pops of green are lovely! I'm so ready for spring, and your decor makes me even more ready! Thanks for sharing at the Sundays on Silverado Link Party!

    Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little touch of green helps everything. Here we are covered DEEP in white, so I'm enjoying my plants more than ever. Clever post---and timely, hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!