Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Chillin' on the Back Porch


H and I have been  busy in the yard.....cleaning flower beds and making the usual yard repairs needed after winter is over.     I'm often asked if we ever stop and just enjoy......and the answer is a definite YES!   


We like to relax after a day in the yard by chilling on the back porch......lol....and this evening it is kinda chilly!    If you look at the curtains you can see there is a pretty strong breeze.    



I found a cool set of lemon sheets at TJ Maxx recently for $20       I have a queen bed and these were king size sheets,    but I loved the lemon print with touches of pink flowers.... and that's a good price for so much fabric.    


I may use some of the fabric to cover cushions for the wicker settee's......or maybe even some curtains for the back porch!




I shared how I made my lemon wreath in an earlier post.    Here's a link to that post in case you missed it.......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/04/diy-snowball-lemon-spring-wreath.html


We often have a romantic dinner for 2 on the back porch.......




I always enjoy your visits so much,     please come back again soon!



 

10 comments:

  1. I could relax on your porch anytime! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lemon sheets would make great seat covers and pillows. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely space. Those lemon sheets go perfectly with your lemon wreath too. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lovely, and very bistro and romantic. I expect you should have a guitar or violin player strolling there! Ha, Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun porch! The perfect place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny, what a beautiful, relaxing space you've created! Gorgeous yet so much fun.

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your backyard is really a special place, I bet everyone who visits wants to sit outside.
    Congratulations, you are the most clicked at the Friday with Friends link party!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!