Blog Archive

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Simple Lilac Floral Design


I created a simple Lilac floral design for the island and the kitchen smells heavenly!



We have a big Lilac bush in our back yard and between it and the lilac bush our neighbor has right up against the fence between our yards.....our backyard smells wonderful!


The container for my floral design is a simple small wooden crate that I filled with about 5 medium size water glasses.      I just filled the glasses with water and put my beautiful Lilac stems into them....easey peasey! 


I'm in no hurry to put away my spring/Easter decor in the kitchen     I'm still enjoying it so I'll leave it up a while longer.


I have another Lilac floral design on the front porch.....


This design is in a simple clear glass Mason jar.


I always enjoy your visits so much,    please come back again soon! 









 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful...Lilacs are a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Lilac arrangement. My grandmother had lilacs in her garden and always think of her when seeing them ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lilacs and yours are beautiful Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always amazes me how far ahead the South is on flowers. OUR daffy's finally popped out because we got some rain...but it is still cold and miserable and the buds haven't even started on our lilac tree! Hugs...so pretty, and I always pick a bouquet to fill the house with the scent, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so classy and beautiful. I also love the plates on your porch design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I don't have any lilacs around, but I have wisteria vines. They smell divine, and you have given me a wonderful idea! Thank you!! I'd love you to stop by my blog and share some of your wonderful posts to Happiness is Homemade and You're the Star Blog Hop at Life as a LEO Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely, I always tend to complicate flowers but the simplicity is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love glorious lilacs. Your arrangement is lovely and welcoming. Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lilacs, and your simple presentation is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Sundays on Silverado.
    Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I just love this! And the rest of your kitchen is just gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lilac floral design is gorgeous. I wish I had smell - o - vision. I know they smell delicious. Thank you for sharing and for co-hosting at #omhgww.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!