Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Coastal Harvest Farmers Market


Welcome to the Coastal Harvest Farmers Market vignette that I've created
on the top shelf of the armoire in the family room 



The 2 can lights that were in the top of the armoire stopped working & I did a quick fix with a little lamp.   Boy is that lamp bright !!!



The second shelf in the armoire is where our TV hangs out.

I have a piece of artwork that hides the ugly black hole that the TV calls "home"
(Our life doesn't revolve around the TV.....so,  the artwork sits in front of it most of the time!)



The bottom drawers house lots of small figurines that I use in my vignettes 


 
The Coastal Harvest Farmers Market print was the inspiration for my autumn vignette...



Our daughter gave me lots of coral when she took down her aquarium....you may have noticed that I have coral in almost all of my vignettes.... 



 This artwork is so peaceful.....



I'm trying to finish up my fall decorating & the family room fireplace mantel
 is at the top of my "to do list" 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!