Blog Archive

Monday, May 17, 2021

Farmhouse Home & Family Themed Mantel



I enjoyed creating this home & family mantel so much,   it's probably one of my favorite themes EVER!


Family is Everything.....don't you agree?


The first thing I did was made a fun home & family banner to hang across the mantel......


Then,   I decorated the mantel with co ordinating farm animals and windmills.......







I bet you're wondering where I got the gorgeous paper prints that I used to make my banner!    The talented KerryAnne of course!    Pop over to her blog if you would like some to use in your decorating......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2021/05/the-handmade-club-may-2021.html


I can't close my post without sharing one of the Mothers Day cards I got......along with some thoughtful gifts.....


My grand daughter gave me this gorgeous pop up rose card that I plan to use in my everyday decorating.....does anyone else do that too!





















 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Yes, I use my MD pop-up card in everyday decorating. Penny, what kind of paper do you use to print all these things? I'd love to do some printing, but don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom did, I gave her a card at Valentines shaped and large like a vase of roses. She loved it and made it like a display and you really had to look twice. A pop up sounds even better wonder where she got it????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. quite beautiful! This is one of my favorite looks too! happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, I love how you used the latest Handmade Club kit. It was absolutely perfect for one of your gorgeous banners. Beautifully done sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penny, popping back to let you know that I'm featuring your home and family mantel at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather party tomorrow night and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful banners from KerryAnne's May kit! Your design ideas are gorgeous & a wonderful source of inspiration for me. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!