Blog Archive

Monday, September 26, 2022

Enchanted Forest Fall Mantel & Autumn Whispers Garland

 

A family of squirrels have gathered on my Enchanted Forest mantel to celebrate the arrival of Fall.....  


I created a simple fall vignette on the mantel...... 


I hung a fall foliage wreath over the mirror


Daddy Squirrel and baby son are by the rustic wooden forest tree.....
 

 Mama Squirrel  and baby daughter are sitting by the big mushroom....


I usually hang my garlands across the mantel,  but I decided to go with a little different look this year.   

I've hung new wall art over the display cabinets on each side of the fireplace and I decided to hang my garland across those instead of across the mantel.   

 

I designed the pieces of my garland using elements from Kerryanne's Autumn Whipsers kit....her kit is available here......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2022/09/new-autumn-whispers-digital-collection.html



 
 

And here are some close ups of the garland I have on the other side of the fireplace.....
  



 

I shared the design I have on the buffet in an earlier post.    If you missed that post,   here's a link to it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/09/fall-enchanted-forrest-on-buffet.html

Thank you so much for stopping by today.....hugs

2 comments:

  1. That mantel is fabulous; you found such adorable pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your enchanted forest Penny and your mantel is spectacular sweetie ♥
    Thank you for sharing your fall decor at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your beautiful mantel at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!