Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Let's make a Witch

 
 

Let's make a witch......

  
 


The first witch I want to share with you guys is one that I made using a dress form and a $5 garage sale wedding dress.    The dress had some pretty big stains on it,   but a dip in a tub of black dye fixed that in the blink of an eye......well,   maybe not that quick but it was an easy project....

 
Tip.....I had to put a rock on the dress to keep it from floating to the top
 

Synthetic fabric takes dye in different ways.....and here you can see all the variations.
 
 

I used a small Christmas tree as the form for my next witch.     A witch hat,   some legs,   and a couple of kids can can's was all I needed to create a fun witch.
 
 

I think a 5-6 foot thin tree would also work great to put a wedding dress on.....maybe I should try that.....what do you think??????  




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Penny~~~~~ These are so much fun....such GLAM for your yard, and yes by all means---how about a tux skelly for the tree....grins...every bride deserves a groom, lol. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the pink witch. Yes, by all means, try the 5-6 foot tree for a wedding dress. I am happy to feature your witch at Love Your Creativity. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!