Blog Archive

Monday, June 12, 2023

A Look Back at Past Patriotic Porches


Have you started to decorate your porch for the 4th of July yet?

 
 I've created lots of Patriotic Porches over the years and today I've put together a post sharing some of my favorites.....just in case you might need a little inspiration to begin to decorate your porch for the 4th


Simple and serene back porch.....


Pastel Patriotic Porch


2023 Patriotic back porch.....
 
 

Now for a look at some of the Patriotic front porches I have created over the years.....

 


2023 Patriotic front porch

 
H and I spend lots of time relaxing  on our front and back porch.     
 
 

We've made some changes to the area in front of  our  porch this spring that I think will give our yard some added curb appeal      I can't wait to share the new look with ya'll ! 

 


1 comment:

  1. You have such pretty and dramatic outdoor spaces! I love all of the colors and textures that you use in your designs. Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!