Blog Archive

Monday, July 3, 2023

Summer Back Yard Tour & Happy 4th of July


Welcome to my Summer Back Yard tour......and Happy 4th of July!



Our back yard is ready for us to celebrate the 4th ....... 


The flower beds are full of blooms.....


There are Patriotic touches scattered around the yard....


My red roses are blooming and they smell wonderful....


We've had above rain fall the last few weeks and the yard has an abundance of "green" 


I don't remember if I've ever shown the vintage pink bicycle that H bought me at a yard sale....


H had left to pick up a few things at the grocery store and brought it back to me as a surprise.....what a keeper!

And....now for the tour!





I still get excited when the sun goes down and the fireworks light up the sky.....Have a safe and happy 4th!


 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful backyard! I hope you had a happy 4th of July too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, your place always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your place ! I love the last photo at dusk - with warm lights inside and on the patio, it looks so romantic! I just love it ! Have a nice day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, I know you already know... :) I was very happy to feature your lovely summertime garden at last week's Share Your Style #395 for you! The roses are soooo pretty and I just love it when they bloom and the scent wafts through the air ~ it's heaven on earth!!!

    Stay cool and I hope your garden keeps on blooming! We are getting rain about every 10 days but watering with sprinklers in between. Just too hot for the plants otherwise.

    Hugs,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!