Blog Archive

Friday, August 25, 2023

A Big Pumpkin & Pink Sunflowers on my Fall Coffee Table


It doesn't take long to create a fall vignette for our family room coffee table when you have a BIG white pumpkin to start with.... 



 Sometimes  I let my pumpkin "stand alone" for a simple uncluttered look at our Thanksgiving dinner....gotta leave room for all that food....lol!



When I decided to display it in the family room this fall I thought adding a few more things would give the room a cozier feel      With the addition of a floral design,  a couple of chickens,  and a few pieces of artwork I got exactly the feel I was going for.



You may be wondering why I haven't decorated the mantel yet for fall ......

I'm creating a couple of art pieces for the mantel and it's taking me longer than I had planned....does that ever happen to anyone else?
 

1 comment:

  1. Your table cart is amazing, such a great way to entertain in your big room, want to dance, just pull it away! The pumpkins are gracious wit your little touches of color surrounding them! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!