Blog Archive

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Autumn Hall Bathroom


I always like to add just a touch of fall in each room and I don't know if this fall soap counts or not.....what do you think?



Come on in and let me know what you think!  


Since this extra counter doesn't have sinks,   I can decorate it to my hearts content      I really don't need a mirror above it so I have a pretty wall grouping there featuring cows taking a shower


As a bonus.   there are shelves under the counter that add extra storage 




  I've hung a shabby chic wreath between the wall art.....


I  repurposed a vintage ceiling light fixture and use it as.....what would you call it?    It normally sits on the back of the toilet and I have room spray on each pedestal.   


I have a pair of matching lamps on the counter....they were gold garage sale lamps that I painted white
to fit in with my decor a little better.



There are goat figurines and hand lotion on this side of the counter.....



I like plenty of light, so I also hung a pretty chandelier above the room divider.....



I had to get on my step step stool to get a close up of the chandelier......



 

I can't wait to share the vanity that houses the sinks....it has a few more fall things on it and another repurpose! 





 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the cows having a shower
    I visited you via BFF Open House
    I linked up this week with = 84+85. This is a friendly reminder and invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the showering cows and those goat figures. You find the most fun things for your decor.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!