Blog Archive

Friday, September 8, 2023

Fall Decorating....Pastel Autumn Decor in the Kitchen


 
I don't use a calendar to tell me when it's time to decorate our home for a holiday or season      If I have an idea and the time ....I JUST DO IT!       Decorating should be fun....not just another chore!


I've been blessed with a large kitchen and it doesn't decorate itself over night....lol!    


I shared the fall decor on the stove about a week ago.......now,  I have moved down the counter to the corner and decorated it for fall. 


In this fall vignette,   I have a picture of a beautiful fall kitchen.....


A big pink pumpkin with a lace collar ....measuring cups topped with a small white pumpkin,   and a blue mason jar themed  set of measuring spoons....


I have yet to see a falling leaf...but it will happen soon....


I shared the corner counter on the other end of the stove in an earlier post.     BUT....I have been to the pumpkin patch since then....
I replaced a faux pumpkin with this gorgeous real one....It's a very soft orange color.....


Here's the faux pumpkin that was in the vignette earlier....faux is ok,   but there is nothing like a real pumpkin!


I also stopped by the garden center and picked up a couple of pretty mum plants.    I have them in the sink getting a good watering....


My potted mums still have lots of buds and will be in full bloom soon....



Thank you so much for stopping by.....hugs!

  



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!