Blog Archive

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea Station




I have collected coffee cups and mugs for many years!    The other day I finally admitted to myself that my collection was out of control and it was time to do "as we say here in Eastern New Mexico"....."cull the herd "!!! 

I only kept the coffee cups that had sentimental value and a few of my favorites.....


I filled my French drying rack and let the rest of them go!    I gave some of them to friends.  donated some and sent a few to the auction.
  


I was left with a pretty big cupboard that was completely empty ......


 
It filled up pretty quick with only what we needed to have " Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea"    K cups.....tea pots for hot tea......Pitchers and glasses for iced tea..... 



The small Morning Coffee cupboard is filled with only the cups H and I use every day..... 
  


We like simple tall white ceramic mugs so a few is all we need! 


 
Morning Coffee.....Afternoon Tea....what's next??? 

  It's time for a pitcher of Mojito's on the porch!










3 comments:

  1. What a fun post! An empty cupboard, what's that - HA! Love that you filled it with pretty and useful things. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your empty cupboard is so refreshing to see. I need to clean out a cabinet full of unused mugs as well. Or find a way to repurpose a few of them. Thanks for sharing with us every week. This post will be a feature this week to inspire others to create a charming coffee space of their own. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty spot in your kitchen Penny.
    Thank you for sharing your 'morning coffee and afternoon tea station' at Create, Bake, Grow and Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your post at tonight's party and pinning also.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!