Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Will Mushroom Decor be Trending this Fall?


 
In a recent post, I shared how I decorated the family room mantel in a summer Mushroom Meadow theme....
 It feels like summer has just started but fall will be here before you know it!
Will Mushroom decor be trending this Fall?    I sure hope so!  


I fell in love with the mantel so much that I decided to decorate more of the family room in a Mushroom theme...

I decorated the sofa table with Mushrooms and a gorgeous pink bird that our son and dil gave us for Christmas many years ago....



I recently found a Mushroom mirror at Hobby Lobby and at the time
 I didn't know where I would put it.    It looked great everywhere I tried it and finally found it a home on the sofa table.




One of the pillows on the sofa has a big Mushroom and a sweet pair of squirrels on it.....



I carried on with my Mushroom theme with a vignette on the side table at the end of the sofa.


The vignette has an oil lamp vase and more mushrooms on it..... 

 

I also have a Mushroom pillow on the love seat.....



This pillow has a cute Rabbit, strawberries, and a couple of mushrooms on it.....



I couldn't resist sharing my Mushroom Meadow mantle just one more time.....lol



I'm sure this mantel will be one of my favorites for a long time!




 Here is a link to that post just in case you missed it......https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2024/07/meadow-mushrooms-hummingbirds.html 

I'm delighted that you stopped by my blog today......you're always welcome here!



3 comments:

  1. Love your mushrooms. You have some really pretty ones. Love the mantle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...they have done the Gnomes to death, seems natural that the powers that be in the decorating world want to continue to sell to that to the same people. I think the mushrooms will be have an even broader audience. I'm from a Scandinavian background and red and white mushrooms have always been a part of our decorating for the holiday season. German and Polish descendants also have the brown mushrooms in their literature and heritage. When I first started my art career 1970's...I painted on wood, and guess what was the most popular theme...Mushrooms, any color and any size..my mom always said, "what goes around comes around..." I had to bury her in her Real Red lipstick she wore in 1940, which she insisted would always be in style, and it was again in 2006. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mushroom mantle is lovely. A nice collection of mushrooms. Thanks for sharing at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!