Blog Archive

Thursday, September 26, 2024

2024 Autumn Sunroom



I know it's going to be a good day for a good day when it starts with a cup of coffee in the sunroom



It's going to be another warm sunny fall day in my neck of the woods.....



The sun is just coming up on the east wall of the sunroom......



I could sit here all day just watching the sun dance around the sunroom......



I have a view of the back porch from this side of the sunroom.......


I haven't decorated the back porch for fall yet.....




Just some simple pumpkins sitting around the yard and a few pots of mums would probably be enough decor for fall....what do you think?



I plan to relax in my rocker and enjoy another cup of coffee ....then maybe work in the yard a little bit.....what are your plans? 



































 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!