Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Farmhouse Fall Tree


I put up one of my Christmas tree's today....well kind of....lol!     



I put up the tree alright, but I slipped a few fall leaves on it !   
When it gets time to decorate for Christmas,  my plan is to take the leaves off  ......well,  I'll show you at the end of my post.


 
My Autumn chickens were a gift to me from my Daughter in love a couple of years ago.....



They look so pretty with the colors I'm using this fall in the family room.....











I had to move the Olive tree out to the sunroom to make room for my Fall/Christmas tree....





Here's just a little tip for you guys just in case you might want make a fall tree.   ( Also,  the bush you take the leaves off of will need to have a hole bigger than the wire you will slide it onto)



I intend to add more lit tree's to this area and decorate similar to what I did last year.....

Thanks for stopping by!









 





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!