Blog Archive

Monday, September 9, 2024

My New "Go To" Fall Flowers

 

I stepped out of my comfort zone this year and decided NOT to decorate our family room using my "go to" fall flowers.....pink sunflowers and white mums.       


 
I was delighted when the room came together just as I had pictured it in my mind.....



 


 Pink Dahlia's and orange roses are now my new "go to" fall flowers.....



The fireplace mantel is still a work in progress, so I'll have to wait to share it when it's finished...
 


I know I said earlier....no pink sunflowers or white mums this fall in the family room......BUT,  I
 couldn't resist adding some white mums to vignette in the piano.....Yep,  I said IN the piano....lol! 

 

 




If you missed my post sharing the details about the coffee table vignette,   here's  a link to it......https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2024/09/simple-autumn-coffee-table-vigentte.html

I always love it when you stop by.....come back soon!











 

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors and they really don't stray too far from your usual palette. Very pretty!!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new colors are really pretty. I like the pillows.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!