Blog Archive

Friday, September 6, 2024

Simple Autumn Coffee Table Vignette

 
It took longer to gather everything up to put together a fall vignette for the coffee table than it did to create it



l prefer to use just a few larger items in my vignettes rather than several smaller pieces.....




The star of my fall vignette is an orange-ish ceramic cat that belonged to my Mother.    I actually have 2 of them just alike.....she liked hers so much that she bought me one too!    Next to Mother's cat is a green milk glass oil lamp that does double duty as a unique vase......



I laid a bouquet of pink & orange roses in my vintage silver crest fruit stand .......and the icing on the cake..... everything is sitting on a crocheted doily that my Mother made....

 

Do I ever change my mind in the middle of a project.....all the time!  

  This was my first attempt     Which way is your favorite.....the first or last?




 

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!