Blog Archive

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Decorating for Halloween in Pastels


I have the cabinet in the front room decorated in non-scary pastels for Halloween......




6 of my grands are from 2 to 7 years old so I don't do anything scary when I decorate for Halloween....



I also use the pastel colors for Halloween that blend in with our home.....



I use paper prints that I downloaded from Etsy to create the Halloween vignettes in my cabinet... 


The kit I used this time was created by a longtime friend of mine....Kerryanne



She has a shop on Etsy named Shabby art boutique....



Her kits are very inexpensive.....easily downloaded and are printed on my home printer....


Her kit is loaded with page after page of sheets that can be printed out and you can pick any one or all of them to print.


Here's a link to this kit....  Letter USA & Canada Shabby Halloween Digital Kit - Etsy

Have fun playing with paper!

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!