![]() |
I have quite a bit of Farmhouse decor in our home & I was wondering "can the coastal theme I'm loving now work with my existing Farmhouse decor?' |
![]() |
I did a little investigating & discovered that there is such a thing as Coastal Farmhouse! |
![]() |
I was amazed at all the inspiration I found when I Googled "Coastal Farmhouse" |
![]() |
I decided to give it a try on a small project on the piano that I had in the works....Fall-ing for Coastal Farmhouse.... |
![]() |
I love watching the leaves dancing on a windy day.... |
![]() |
Let me show you how I eased into combining my Farmhouse & Coastal decor..... |
![]() |
I added a pumpkin print & a piece of coral to a vignette I was working on staring one of my favorite brown cows.... |
![]() |
Would a cow wear boots on the beach? |
![]() |
Coastal & Farmhouse are playing nice together so far..... |
![]() |
I found a print of a Highland cow walking on the beach....I added a pumpkin to the print since my plan was to create a FALL-ing for a coastal farmhouse..... |
![]() |
I did the same thing to this print of a baby cow sunbathing on the beach.... |
![]() |
I can't wait to share how I carried my Coastal Farmhouse theme over to my fall mantle! |
xxx.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes my day to hear from my friends!