Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring /Easter Home Tour


Welcome to my Spring / Easter home tour!  

 After Easter is over,   I will pack up my Easter decor and leave the spring decor out until about Memorial day.

My tour starts in the entry......


I have three walls in the entry......


and I try to add at least a touch of Easter to the existing decor.


The kitchen is straight ahead as you leave the entry


I decorated the kitchen this spring with lots of spring vegetables.....


Here's the Hoosier with Easter decor........


The family room has a built in display cabinet that I have filled with spring and Easter decor.....


There is a eating area in the family room.....


The family room fireplace.....


Plenty of comfy seating in the family room!


The piano is at the far end of the family room.


I added a touch of Easter to the fireplace in the master bedroom too!      


I would like to have Easter dinner on the porch....hope the weather is mild!

 Have a blessed Easter!


http://betweennapsontheporch.net/maries-beautiful-spring-easter-table-setting/

13 comments:

  1. Your place is breath-takingly beautiful....I wondered if it is hard to cook in the kitchen with so much decor. How long does it take you to decorate like this? Looks like a full time job to do all this but the end result is fabulous......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. You have a gift to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all very pretty Penny! Wishing you a very Happy Easter.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, My, I'm Smiling!! Simply perfect from every view.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the wonderful tour of your gorgeous home.Happy Easter to you and your family
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! One of my favorite things I see is a little thing but I love the light you have in the kitchen with a cord cover - is that a colander? Have you ever been to Laurie Anna's Vintage Home in Canton? You have the ability to decorate much like she does. Layers upon layers of pretty. :)

    Happy Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Lots of pinning here at your blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty and Eastery!! You have the loviest thing to decorate with, Penny. I did very little this year..I need to get organized! :) Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny, my sweet friend, your home is simply enchanting for Easter!! I LOVE all of your Easter decor but my absolutely favorite is that mantle with the lights!! LOVE,LOVE ,LOVE that!! But don't get me wrong, I LOVE everything too!! Stunning!! I hope that you are feeling better. I had my knee injected Friday and it gets more painful each time so I will be medicating so i can stand and cook today for dinner tomorrow!!
    HAppy Easter!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Your Easter decor deserves to be in a magazine! Thanks for linking up at Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Penny! Your home is stunning inside and out! Your Easter decor is perfect...so peaceful and cheery. I am blown away by your outdoor decor as well!
    Wishing you a lovely Easter. Happy Spring!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny, Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday! I really love the display cabinet filled with so many beautiful things! Hope you had a lovely Easter and that the weather was mild enough to use your porch. Have a wonderful week!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely home!! Every thing is so pretty with the spring and Easter decorations!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you again tomorrow! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny your Easter home tour is lovely. Your home is so filled with beauty and light. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm and I tweeted and pinned all your posts this week.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!