Blog Archive

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas Entryway


Merry Christmas everyone,   today I am sharing my entryway.      


The entry is decorated in a Winter Wonderland theme with white being the predomenant color scheme. 


I hung a big metal bow on the coat closet......


The Chrismtas artwork in the entry is a simple Farmhouse barn that I found at Hobby Lobby......


The garland below the picture has a new to me Chrismtas flower in it.....white orchids.     I never thought of using orchids in my Christmas decor,   but I love the way they look and plan to use them again in the future.


Two white squirrls wecome guests as they come in the front door......

I have a frosted floral design on the coat rack.....



And a Be Joyful in Hope metal sign completes the vignette.........


Next to the coat rack I have a vintage crock filled with frosted branches....


I've alread shared my tree and display cabinet in an earlier post,   so if you missed that post just click here......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2020/11/white-orchids-roses-and-poinsettia.html

I'm thrilled that you stopped by today for a visit.....come back soon!







 

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Penny...totally love that last vignette on the right...so sweet. Very peaceful and lovely. You are sure set for a wonderful holiday! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. You always find the most wonderful things to decorate your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have the biggest smile on my face every single time I walked through that front door. Thank you for linking up at the Farmhouse Friday link party. Hope you have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many festive ideas in your post thanks for giving us the tour come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely a 'winter wonderland' Penny and a beautiful welcome to everyone for Christmas. Love that white tree!!
    Thank you for sharing your Christmas entryway at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tomorrow nights party and pinning too.
    Merry Christmas,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!