Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Valentine Love in the Entry


I wanted to show a little Valentine love in the entry by adding a few touches of it to the existing decor......


I added a Valentine paper heart print that I made a couple of years ago to the floral wreath ......


Love is all you need! 


Below the wreath is a small pink buffet.


I have a chicken wire cloche filled with eggs on the buffet and two sweet chicks


On the wall I hung a wooden Welcome sign.


The shelves are filled with white ironstone pieces that have chicken themed prints on them





I have a heart wreath that I made many many years ago on the coat closet door.....



I added another paper heart that I made to my existing wreath.


Here's a peek of the Valentine decor that I have on the hall tree on the end of the entry wall by the front door.  I will share close up of it in a later post......see you soon!




 








5 comments:

  1. Very Lovely! I simply can't do any VDecor with absolutely no one visiting. We will start plants next month---I think maybe black dirt and green growth will have to be enough! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and well put together! I love your rooster dishes! Happy upcoming Valentines day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty wreath! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!