Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2021

Rule the Roost Sign in the Spring Entry


I'm always on the look out for Farmhouse pieces to decorate our home and couldn't resist this wooden Rule the Roost sign that I recently found at Tractor Supply.     


Until a couple of years ago,    I didn't even know that Tractor Supply carried such a fun and unique selection of home decor....who knew!   


The sign has the chippy look of a vintage piece.......



It has the pictures and names of some of the most popular chickens......



Does anyone else remember the 1950's cartoon that starred Foghorn Leghorn and his sidekick Eggbert? 








When I think of Farmhouse decor.....Tractor Supply Rules the Roost....lol!

 



7 comments:

  1. I wasn't born until 1961 but yes I remember Foghorn. Your home looks wonderful, you never disappoint. Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foghorn Leghorn was one of our favorite cartoon characters. Love the sign! We have a new Rural King down the road from us and it has some nice farm decor pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sign. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know either, going to head over to their site and check it out. Thanks Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Tractor Supply for Farmhouse Decor! They have a lot of galvanized items for a lot less money then you can get other places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    really cute!! And yes, I do remember FogHorn LegHorn!! They are building a new Tractor Supply about 15 minutes away from me.....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the design! It's very unique and stunning! Thanks a lot penny for sharing this! Tree Trimming Loveland

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!